Wednesday 20 November 2013

Short Love Poems For Him Love Poems For Him For Her For Your Boyfriend For A Girl In Hindi Photos Images Pics

Short Love Poems For Him Biography

Source:- Google.com.pk
Sonnet 116, by William Shakespeare
Let me not to the marriage of true minds 
admit impediments. Love is not love 
which alters when it alteration finds, 
or bends with the remover to remove: 
Oh, no! it is an ever-fixed mark 
that looks on tempests and is never shaken: 
it is the star to every wandering bark, 
Whose worth's unknown, although his height be taken. 
Love's not times fool, though rosy lips and cheeks 
within his bending sickle's compass come; 
Love alters not with his brief hours and weeks, 
but bears it out even to the edge of doom. 
If this be error, and upon me prov'd, 
I never writ, nor no man ever lov'd.

Translation of Love Sonnet LXXI, by Pablo Neruda
And now you're mine. Rest with your dream in my dream. 
Love and pain and work should all sleep, now. 
The night turns on its invisible wheels, 
and you are pure beside me as sleeping amber.

No one else, Love, will sleep in my dreams. You will go, 
we will go together, over the waters of time. 
No one else will travel through the shadows with me, 
only you, evergreen, ever sun, ever moon.

Your hands have already opened their delicate fists 
and let their soft drifting signs drop away; 
your eyes close like two gray wings, and I move

after, following the water you carry, that carries 
me away. The night, the world, the wind spin out their destiny. 
Without you, I am your dream, only that, and that is all. 
Without a touch, 
Without a word, 
Without a sign. 
You have done it 
By being yourself.

i carry your heart with me, by E.E. Cummings
i carry your heart with me (i carry it in my heart) 
i am never without it (anywhere i go you go, my dear; and whatever is done by only me is your doing, my darling) 
i fear no fate (for you are my fate, my sweet) 
i want no world (for beautiful you are my world, my true) 
and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant 
and whatever a sun will always sing is you.....

Love Song, by Rainer Maria Rilke
How can I keep my soul in me, so that 
it doesn't touch your soul? How can I raise 
it high enough, past you, to other things? 
I would like to shelter it, among remote 
lost objects, in some dark and silent place 
that doesn't resonate when your depths resound. 
Yet everything that touches us, me and you, 
takes us together like a violin's bow, 
which draws one voice out of two separate strings. 
Upon what instrument are we two spanned? 
And what musician holds us in his hand? 
Oh sweetest song.

No, I'll Not Take the Half, by Yevgeny Yevtushenko
No, I'll not take the half of anything! 
Give me the whole sky! The far-flung earth! 
Seas and rivers and mountain avalanches - 
All these are mine! I'll accept no less! 
No, life, you cannot woo me with a part. 
Let it be all or nothing! I can shoulder that! 
I don't want happiness by halves. 
Nor is half of sorrow what I want.

Yet there's a pillow I would share, 
Where gently pressed against a cheek, 
Like a helpless star, a falling star, 
A ring glimmers on a finger of your hand.

Admonitions to a Special Person, by Anne Sexton
Love? Be it man. Be it woman. 
It must be a wave you want to glide in on, 
give your body to it, give your laugh to it, 
give, when the gravelly sand takes you, 
your tears to the land. To love another is something 
like prayer and can't be planned, you just fall 
into its arms because your belief undoes your disbelief.

Timeless Brides
Your wedding day will nod to tradition but still include the personal details that make your love unique. You prefer a simple elegance to a lot of hoopla and flair. For this reason, you want the words read at your ceremony to be a natural and succinct declaration of your commitment to one another. Forget the flowery prose; you want a poem that is straightforward and beautiful in its simplicity.

here is the deepest secret nobody knows 
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud and the sky of the sky of a tree called life; which grows higher than the soul can hope or mind can hide) 
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart

i carry your heart (i carry it in my heart)
Dramatic Brides
Your mother is right—you have always had a flair for the dramatic. You want to yield to the power of words on this day and find a poem that will strike the precise emotional chords of your love. Ideally, this poem will reach right into the hearts and minds of everyone who has come to witness your union. And as the words float up and away, into the atmosphere above, you secretly hope to hear a collective sigh of reflection escape from the crowd.
Short Love Poems For Him Love Poems For Him For Her For Your Boyfriend For A Girl In Hindi Photos Images Pics
 Short Love Poems For Him Love Poems For Him For Her For Your Boyfriend For A Girl In Hindi Photos Images Pics

 Short Love Poems For Him Love Poems For Him For Her For Your Boyfriend For A Girl In Hindi Photos Images Pics

 Short Love Poems For Him Love Poems For Him For Her For Your Boyfriend For A Girl In Hindi Photos Images Pics
 Short Love Poems For Him Love Poems For Him For Her For Your Boyfriend For A Girl In Hindi Photos Images Pics
 Short Love Poems For Him Love Poems For Him For Her For Your Boyfriend For A Girl In Hindi Photos Images Pics
 Short Love Poems For Him Love Poems For Him For Her For Your Boyfriend For A Girl In Hindi Photos Images Pics
 Short Love Poems For Him Love Poems For Him For Her For Your Boyfriend For A Girl In Hindi Photos Images Pics
 Short Love Poems For Him Love Poems For Him For Her For Your Boyfriend For A Girl In Hindi Photos Images Pics
 Short Love Poems For Him Love Poems For Him For Her For Your Boyfriend For A Girl In Hindi Photos Images Pics
 Short Love Poems For Him Love Poems For Him For Her For Your Boyfriend For A Girl In Hindi Photos Images Pics
 Short Love Poems For Him Love Poems For Him For Her For Your Boyfriend For A Girl In Hindi Photos Images Pics
 Short Love Poems For Him Love Poems For Him For Her For Your Boyfriend For A Girl In Hindi Photos Images Pics
 Short Love Poems For Him Love Poems For Him For Her For Your Boyfriend For A Girl In Hindi Photos Images Pics
 Short Love Poems For Him Love Poems For Him For Her For Your Boyfriend For A Girl In Hindi Photos Images Pics
 Short Love Poems For Him Love Poems For Him For Her For Your Boyfriend For A Girl In Hindi Photos Images Pics
Short Love Poems For Him Love Poems For Him For Her For Your Boyfriend For A Girl In Hindi Photos Images Pics

No comments:

Post a Comment